Field Day Postponed to November 7,2009

The Powahay District Cub Scout Field Day that was scheduled for this weekend has been postponed until November 7,2009.  This decision was made based on the weather forecast for Saturday,and the belief that a wet Cub Scout would have a terrible experience and it would be the end of his camping career rather than the beginning.  This decision was made by the District Key 3 with input from Cub Scout Activities Chair Mark Greene as well as from some experienced Cub Scouters.

Details regarding the November 7th Date will be forthcoming.

Leave a Reply




You can use these HTML tags

<a href=""title=""><abbr title=""><acronym title=""><b><blockquote cite=""><cite><code><del datetime=""><em><i><q cite=""><s><strike><strong>